2nd: The best holidays I have had

 In 2014 I went to Frutillar with my family. I've always like the winter and the cold so when we were there was summer but the climate was very comfortable for me. I went with my whole family (my mom, dad and little brother). And they thought that the climate was very very cold so my dad in particular wasn't very happy there because he loves summer and go to the beach and swim on the sea. 

Frutillar is a city and commune located in the southern Chile. The bay of Frutillar is placed on the banks of Lake Llanquihue the largest lake entirely within Chile. Frutillar is known as the "City of Music", and since 2017 is part of the UNESCO Creative Cities Network (UCCN), becoming the first Chilean city to be nominated as the most creative city of music in the world.



We were for a week only and we toured the German Museum, Teatro del Lago (You can see the picture of the museum up there). We drank so much coffee and ate kuchens. It has been the best vacations for me because in this place I felt comfortable and I was in peace with myself and I loved the Southern! I've never been there before. There's so much vegetations. That makes me feel that I was in another country because it's very different from the rest of it.

Thanks to read! See you in the next post:)

Comentarios

  1. I love Frutillar is very beautiful and interesting.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Frutillar is a grat place, their cafes are very nice because you can eat kuchen at the same time you see the sunset in the lake

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The German Museum it's so pretty, but the ticket its very expensive...

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I would love to visit Frutillar someday, it´s beautiful.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares